Monday, July 13, 2015

10 Tricky Interview Questions

The catch: the employer does not want to invest career in recruitment, training and pay an employee who will not remain or change. Although it is common that people less and less time for each job they spend occupying, definitely you do not want more and more to give your employer calls into question its commitment to the role.

Best answer: You do not have to confess that sees itself completely with the same company.

Instead, respond in a way that demonstrates its commitment to growing in your area. Employers want to improve employees who hire motivated and have an internal drive and keep learning. But note that the employer to ask a question about the details, if you some of the main tangible goals you want to achieve, must be continued.

Sample answer: "I see myself working even in this area, but I hope, have progressed to a higher level of responsibility, have more knowledge and my skills to expand expectations and I want to keep learning, continue to improve and hopefully after five. years of my efforts to bring me closer to an expert, what I'm doing. I have said that I committed myself to stay happy and satisfied with my career, so that factors in my five-year plans ".

First: What do you think of your references say about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment